Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Chris Hemsworth Paid Off His Parents' Debt Because He's Perfect

Son of the century.

Before today you probably didn't realize that Chris Hemsworth could be any more of a great human.

Before today you probably didn't realize that Chris Hemsworth could be any more of a great human.

Brendon Thorne / Getty Images

"He [his father] called my brother Chris back and said: 'I don't know how to feel. Since I left home I have had debts and I thought I'd be paying them off until I died and have this weight hanging over me, and now to have them completely cleared.' They are so happy now and able to spend more time with us, I would love to be able to do something for my parents like that."

Via independent.co.uk

And now, excuse me, I need to go cry over how wonderful this family is.

instagram.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment