Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Avril Lavigne's First TV Interview About Her Lyme Disease Is Heartbreaking

“This is my second shot at life.”

It wasn't until April that she revealed in an interview with People she had been suffering from Lyme Disease and had been left bed-ridden for five months.

It wasn't until April that she revealed in an interview with People she had been suffering from Lyme Disease and had been left bed-ridden for five months.

In the interview, she said she was left thinking she was dying. She said: "I had no idea a bug bite could do this. I was bedridden for five months. I felt like I couldn't breathe, I couldn't talk and I couldn't move. I thought I was dying."

John Parra / Getty Images / Via people.com

Good Morning America


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment