Monday, December 28, 2015

Tyler Ford Answers Your Questions On Identity, Style, And More

You asked, they answered.

We asked the BuzzFeed Community what they wanted to know about agender speaker and writer Tyler Ford. They had plenty to ask — and Tyler had plenty to say.

View Video ›

Facebook: video.php

When did you realize you were agender?

When did you realize you were agender?

"I have always felt non-binary identified but I didn't have the words until I was about 23. I had no idea that non-binary people existed. I had no words to contextualize my experiences. So, my entire life has been spent being confused about my gender identity until I finally happened upon the words and happened upon other people like myself."

BuzzFeed/Sarah Karlan

Who inspires your fashion and style?

Who inspires your fashion and style?

"I feel like... I do? Oh, probably my mom. I grew up with a very fashionable mother. She was always playing around with jewelry and shoes and is obsessed with makeup, and clothing, and fashion. I grew up around that and got to see what's awesome and fun about expressing your personality through fashion. Other than that, I just generally look for what resonates with me. I love Willow and Jaden Smith also, they're really rad.

BuzzFeed/Sarah Karlan


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment