Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Leonardo DiCaprio Almost Played Anakin Skywalker In The "Star Wars" Prequels

WE DIDN’T EVEN KNOW HOW GOOD WE ALMOST HAD IT.

The heavily criticized Star Wars prequels have quite the reputation among fans and the general public. Heck — there's even fan-made "anti-cheese" edits on YouTube of the three films.

youtube.com

Well, what if I told you America's sweetheartthrobbae, Leonardo DiCaprio, almost played Anakin Skywalker? AKA young Darth Vader? AKA no Hayden Christensen acting? AKA MORE LEONARDO IN OUR LIFE?

Well, what if I told you America's sweetheartthrobbae, Leonardo DiCaprio, almost played Anakin Skywalker? AKA young Darth Vader? AKA no Hayden Christensen acting? AKA MORE LEONARDO IN OUR LIFE?

20th Century Fox

"I did have a meeting with George Lucas about that [playing Anakin Skywalker] as well, yes. I just didn't feel ready to take that dive at that point."

WHY LEO, WHY? I guess photoshop will have to do.

WHY LEO, WHY? I guess photoshop will have to do.

20th Century Fox / Christian Zamora / BuzzFeed


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment