Thursday, October 29, 2015

Margot Robbie Is Creepy As Fuck As Harley Quinn On The Cover Of "Empire"

Daddy’s lil monster.

This is Margot Robbie, AKA a walking ray of sunshine and utter delight.

This is Margot Robbie, AKA a walking ray of sunshine and utter delight.

Yes, you may know her.

Noam Galai / Via Getty Images

But while we know Robbie as a lovable Aussie, lately she's been looking creepy AF as Harley Quinn.

But while we know Robbie as a lovable Aussie, lately she's been looking creepy AF as Harley Quinn.

That manic smile tho.

Empire / Via empireonline.com

"When I got the role I started looking up Harley costumes online, with my mum sitting next to me. She was like, 'My daughter is going to dress like a prostitute!' There are a lot of angry mothers out there!"


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment