Friday, October 30, 2015

9 Celebrities As Zombies And Some Undead Fiction

All your faves are zombies.

When I was in fifth or sixth grade I used to write really weird thrillers --- think R.L. Stine's Fear Street series, but written by a kid --- and read them to my class.

When I was in fifth or sixth grade I used to write really weird thrillers --- think R.L. Stine's Fear Street series, but written by a kid --- and read them to my class.

youtube.com

Anyway, I was no Tina Belcher --- I'm still not --- but I figured why not be the young me I used to be and write some zombie fiction.

Anyway, I was no Tina Belcher --- I'm still not --- but I figured why not be the young me I used to be and write some zombie fiction.

FOX / the-teen-wonder.tumblr.com

Will Varner / PER/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

Per / PER/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment