Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Ricki-Lee Just Called Out Haters After Posting A Selfie Showing Off Her Freckles

“Please - do me and everyone else here a favour and unlike my page, then go and get yourself a life. X”

Late yesterday, Australian singer Ricki-Lee Coulter posted a flawless make-up free selfie with a sweet note about her love for her freckles.

"When I was a little girl I hated my freckles but one day my Pop told me they were just a whole lot of beauty spots & that girls with freckles are special. Now I love them!"

instagram.com

Ricki-Lee posted the same image on Facebook, where she later hit back against a flood of nasty comments.

Ricki-Lee posted the same image on Facebook, where she later hit back against a flood of nasty comments.

?

Ricki-Lee / Via Facebook: THErickilee


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment