Sunday, January 31, 2016

All Songs From Rihanna's "Anti," Ranked By Love-Making Potential

Let’s talk about Anti, baby.

"Never Ending"

"Never Ending"

Rih's Dido-infused collab is so pretty, it would just feel wrong ~doing the dirty~ to it.

Most sensual line: "We lost connection, oh come back to me / So I can feel alive again"

Via mtvuk.tumblr.com

"Higher"

"Higher"

Rihanna's aching vocals paired with the poignant lyrics of "Higher" make it another song that's more gorgeous than sexy. But, hey, to each their own.

Most sensual line: "You take me higher, higher than I've ever been, babe /
Just come over, let's pour a drink, babe"

Roc Nation

"Close To You"

"Close To You"

I mean, if you're not afraid to cry in the bedroom, this song might be fine — "Close To You" cuts deep and plays with your emotions. That being said, there is a delicate tenderness to the closing ballad of Anti.

Most sensual line: "No you don't need my protection / But I'm in love, can't blame me for checking"

Def Jam

"Love On The Brain"

"Love On The Brain"

RiRi's take on doo-wop is a pseudo-sultry jam sure to please any Etta James fan in the bedroom.

Most sensual line: "Can we burn something babe? / And I run for miles just to get a taste"

giphy.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment