Who run the world? Girls!
Buffy Summers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
"Buffy was flawed; she was sometimes cold, unforgiving, over-analytical, and cared too much of what others thought. However, she was strong, determined, clever, and loving. To me, Joss Whedon created a complex female character, that was REAL and yet so strong. She proved to me that I don't have to be perfect to be good."
–Sabrina Faire White, Facebook
The WB
Olivia Pope, Scandal
"She goes after what she wants and never gives up. She inspires those around her and earns true loyalty from her peers. She's a gladiator in a suit."
ABC
Brienne of Tarth, Game of Thrones
"I really think she summed it up best with "All my life men like you have sneered at me. And all my life I've been knocking men like you into the dust." On a show that's meant to resemble medieval times, she completely subverts gender roles and consistently proves her worth as a fighter."
–Lisa Montoya, Facebook
HBO
No comments:
Post a Comment